Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does it require a .Mac vindication to publish websites on iWeb?

I don't own a Mac, but I be wondering since I might be considering to get a Macbook. Also, are the underpinning Macbook's any good? They hold 1GB of RAM, 2.0Ghz Core 2 Duo processor and 80GB Hard Drive. No Windows rocks, Apple sucks answers!


Answer:

no u dont need a .mac side u just cant publish to a diffrent service from iweb u would stipulation to upload the html files.
Macs are great for designers, videos etc. I am a mac enthusiast at heart but for surfing, I'm a PC girl...more software, more economical and faster for the buck.



It's your choice but you really can't go wrong next to either. OH ps -- more virus attack the pc than mac.
They've covered the .Mac piece, but I can say that the Macbook (not pro, which is awesome) looks really well brought-up for the websurfer and homevideo editor. The specs are great, and the 13.3 screen, though semingly small, get great reviews for being crisp and uncomplicated to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment