Friday, September 17, 2010

Does a docking station fix the problem of the broken DC Jack?

I hear of this thing call a docking station, one of my friends told me I should get one for my laptop because they hear about my DC Jack problem. About 3 months ago my DC Jack be having problems. At first, it be just loose and it would still work if i jiggle it a little, but afterwards it completely fell out of the little hole. But my friend just told me I should acquire one, and I have no concept what it is, and I would like to earlier I invest in one. Thanks!


Answer:

A docking station should fix your power problem.



It is an interface between your peripherals (usb connections, printer, make friends, sound etc..) and your notebook.

You connect everything you in general would to your notebook to the docking station (docking station has it's own power connection).

The docking station connects to a port usually underneath the notebook. And i.e. all, purely one connection.
If the docking station have a DC jack in itself, it will. But except it won't help. If I be you I would have my DC jack repaired or replace. It does'nt cost too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment