Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does anyone enjoy a Sony Vaio laptop who can transmit me where on earth to put surrounded by the memory card from my digital camera?

I'm totally electronics-retarded. I lately got my first digital camera and want to upload the pictures onto my laptop, a Sony Vaio, but I can't find where on earth to put the memory card into the laptop. I've seen it done contained by friends' laptops but cannot find it on mine. I guess if worse comes to worse I can use the cord thingy & plug the camera in but I'd resembling to be able to use the memory card as resourcefully. Can anyone help me locate the spot where on earth I insert the memory card?


Answer:

Do you have a built within card reader in your laptop? If not afterwards you will have to buy an all-in-one card reader next to USB connection to connect to your laptop. Check out your local computer shop, it's a very adjectives item.
not all laptops enjoy mem stick port including vaio's. is faster just to plug the sd card than connect the cam, dance to frys they have mem card reader 4 6 bucks


No comments:

Post a Comment