Friday, September 17, 2010

Do fan contain magnets? I want to put my laptop ontop of a supporter, and be wondering if it be not detrimental?



Answer:

A lover motor is an electromagnet. It is not safe.
Fans contain both irreparable and electromagnets in the motor. You could theory test to see how strong the magnetic corral around it is with a compass or iron filings on a sheet of tabloid.
A fan does not contain direct magnets, but they hold a bad wrinkle that effects computers.
All electrical equipment generates appealing fields due to the character of electricity.



How are you going to put a laptop on top of a hanger-on?



Won't it fly off into the sunset?
I'm not sure, but I would trust my fellow posters. If your hope is to cool down your laptop, so it doesn't run hot, you can buy a laptop cooling pad.


No comments:

Post a Comment