Friday, September 17, 2010

Dell Users Please Help?

I see my dad every fortnight weekend. Next time I see him on the Friday 22nd June I am going to purchase a laptop from dell.co.uk. If I reward by credit card it says that most oders will arrive by 6 days, is within any way that I can seize my delivery to arrive contained by less than 5 working days because I am seeing my Dad the weekend after as a one bad before I dance on holiday for a month, is there a method I can have the laptop waiting for me when I take to my Dad's the weekend after order? (Friday to Friday.)


Answer:

When you buy it don't use the standard shipping substitute - choose the expedited shipping option (next daytime, 2nd day, etc.). They cost more, but you can carry it sooner.
dell does not put rush orders, most are assembled within mexico and shipped from there.
IN the USA Dell have special deals on pre-built models that you can writ & have deliver in a couple of days. They may do the sam ein the UK, but I am not sure. Call or emial Dell and ask. Good Luck.
I ordered a Dell computer and be issued a Dell Credit Card..but the computer did not come a week later..the Dell hand called me and told me it would be another week to ten days as Dell did not win delivery from their merchant.



I cancel the directive and told the Dell operator this be not acceptable to me..waiting over two weeks for my computer.



Yes, Dell does buy a colossal part of their parts from other countries and assembles it surrounded by Mexico..



So I was advise to buy the long term warranty to protect myself. I chose to stay with my feeble system and keep my slow dependable Windows XP Home edition as I be also told the customers were have a lot of problem near the new Vista software..Buyer...Beware

how to curl your hair with rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment