Friday, September 17, 2010

Dell MediaDirect vs. Windows Media Center?

Hi,



I wonder what is the difference between Dell MediaDirect and Windows Vista Media Center?



Are they enjoy the same function?



Will it affect my notebook behaviour if I uninstall Dell MediaDirect from my Inspiron 6400?



Thanks in credit for those who give me insist on toward these questions.



Erwin


Answer:

i uninstalled adjectives that dell crap off of my laptop. dell support, dell medium, dell resources wasting, dell crap, etc. etc. etc.

all the software that dell have on your computer for the most part is pretty useless. approaching i said i got rid of adjectives of mine and my pc is doing a short time ago fine without it.

The answers post by the user, for information single, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



how to straighten hair with a flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment