Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dell Laptop Battery Not Present?

I hold a Dell Inspiron 630m that I have owned since exotic for 10 months. Three months ago the original battery-operated (53Whr) started to die and was individual holding a charge for about 15 minutes.



So I purchased a trial larger 80Whr battery over ebay which be working great and holding a charge for about 4 hours. However, after 3 weeks I turned my laptop on and the battery-operated indicator light be pulsing and it said the battery be not present.



I returned it to the store and be given a new mobile - however it was matching story. Worked well for three weeks and immediately exactly the same problem.



I hold flashed my bios to MXC051 A04, cleaned the points on both laptop and battery and own tried reseating it - but nothing have worked. Any suggestions??



Thanks for your help!!


Answer:

I would guess that the charging circuit is malfunctioning and massacre your batteries, you probably should convey the whole computer within for service. I hope it is still under warranty. It seem unlikely you'd get three unpromising batteries, and the computer is the adjectives element.
Sounds close to something in the computer is any preventing the battery from charging properly or may be running the mobile down.



Having tried a few batteries, it is a bit unlikely that all of them are defective.



The system should enjoy a one year warranty. Contact Dell to obtain assistance.



//
I merely came across a site that sends you a laptop for free! I'm order mine right now, it's a Sony VAIO and it looks really hot!


No comments:

Post a Comment