Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does have an LED backlit display significantly cut back frown?

I'm looking at purchasing a hot laptop. I've looked at several different options, but it seem that most of the laptops currently on the market enjoy AWFUL glare (even contained by low light conditions!). My elder laptop doesn't have this problem, since it have an anti-glare coating, but that offering seems to be exceptional now.



Some of the unmarked laptops you find online, however, offer an LED backlit display instead of CCFL. Does that aid with look angrily? If so, how much? I'm willing to discharge a bit extra if it is a significant improvement.



Thanks


Answer:

I craving I had a better answer for you, but I've never used an LED backlit display.



However, near is a company called http://www.screentekinc.com that will remove the anti-glare coating and replace it near the traditional matte coating for about $100. So, you could buy any laptop you'd close to with the high-gloss coating and enjoy it replaced...just an prospect.
get an sony vaio


No comments:

Post a Comment