Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does any one know how I can download a upgrade for my 1995 Dell Latitude XP for free sour hte lattice?

I really have need of a upgrade but I dont have the disk that the laptop come with exact I bought from someone.


Answer:

Check Dell's website. They have most updates as downloads.
If you call upon the manufacture they should be capable of send you a compact disc for the computer.
Why do you have a 1995 Dell Latitude? Christ man, you can trade that as an antique for a few thousand bucks and get a respectable PC
i really doute that xp would run on something that old-fashioned...the system proble wont support it and what you are talking roughly speaking it ILEGAL search google
What upgrade do you call for? I would go to http://support.dell.com and try from here.

how do you make your computer faster

No comments:

Post a Comment