Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dell insprion 6000?

i be mad at my husband and delete the wireless internet connection. when you press fn f2 it shows no signal and i dont hold the disk that came next to it so please tell me in that is another way to acquire wireless,if you want to ask me a question going on for my question e-mail me shyri1987@yahoo.com


Answer:

You delete the wireless connection? Not sure how you can do that, unless you parsimonious you deleted the driver for the WiFi chipset. If that's the covering, goto http://support.dell.com and put in your model number or Service Tag number and download the WiFi driver and install. Also, formulate sure WiFi is on by either a switch on side of laptop or the Fn + Wireless push button (looks like a radio tower or something)

The answers post by the user, for information one and only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment