Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does anyone own a Dell XPS laptop? I orderded a M1210, how does it game up?



Answer:

I bought a Dell XPS M1210 myself a few months ago. I returned it, but I can offer you a decent review.



The one I purchased have the 256MB TurboCache, 2GB of RAM, the webcam, and the 2.16GHz Core 2 Duo processor.



As far as performance go, it was a GREAT laptop. It run smoothly and quickly. The wireless internet worked brillliantly, and have a great built-in way to locate networks. I did not testing the battery energy per se, but I was competent to use it for 2.5 hours without running out, so you should bring at least that long save a good bit longer.



Everything roughly the laptop seemed to function moderately well.



I have one major problem that cause me to return the laptop.



GLARE GLARE GLARE



The glare be absolutely atrocious. Even contained by low-light conditions I could see my reflection contained by the screen, and contained by more normal lighting conditions it be nearly unusable (in my opinion).



Screens like this, however, give the impression of being to be the norm these days. The lone notebooks to commonly own anti-glare screens come across to be business laptops, which this is not designed to be.



Since I wanted a laptop to pass around and use in my day by day activities, this didn't work out because I could not comfortably see the computer to use contained by most of the places I go.



However, if you can live beside the glare, this is a great laptop. Like I said, everything worked promptly and well, I in recent times had trouble seeing it.



Enjoy!
return with a free laptop on this site instead of buying retail
as to glare,at hand are screens you can buy to cut that down. ask if Dell has'em.love my XPS410 desktop !


No comments:

Post a Comment