Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does anyone enjoy any recommendatios for sites to purchase laptops/ notebook in need any credit check?



Answer:

There are several rent to own companies that do it, but they charge means of access more than buying one your self and you'll be paying an unbelieveable amount of interest. I'd use a school or library computer until I've save enough.



There will be price war in July and November if you can loaf till then.
credit check? you anticipate you want to pay contained by installments? i doubt anywhere will let you buy a laptop on an installment plan short some sort of credit check.
Are you sure you want to pay the interest on that? Otherwise you would be better past its sell-by date to pay the retail price at a place similar to best buy or Fry.
I bought my laptop at Walmart. I would suggest www.walmart.com. You can have it deliver to your local Walmart for pick up. I doubt they require a credit check since they are a department store.
Alot of websites require an instant purchase. No financing. So as far as that goes I numeral you are screwed.



Although for a cheap laptop, great customer service, I would recommend www.PowerNoteBooks.com.
check out this site, they give you a sony vaio laptop FOR FREE!! i get mine last week and it's smokin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment