Friday, September 17, 2010

Difference between regular and training Macbooks?

I know, another Mac examine.



If you go to the Apple site and shift to the store there, the white macbooks cost $1099. But if you surf around through the Education partition, they cost $999. Is this because of a student discount, or specific hardware configurations, or limitations on who can buy them, or what? Anyone know, before I hit Checkout?


Answer:

I believe it have more to do with the student/education discount. If you don't similar to the basic specs which I believe are impossible to tell apart for either the regular or rearing versions you could other upgrade. I got the 13 black macbook second august before I graduate so that I could get the student discount but even next to the discount I spent a pretty penny because I made upgrades to the basic bundle. I have to speak though it was my first mac and I love it. I also get it at a time they were running the student specials for a free nano near the purchase of a macbook. (Bonus) :)
I think that the computers are indistinguishable, but you might have a decrease on upgrading some of the software. I know this is the case for some of the university software. Check with Apple to be sure. It's a great product.


No comments:

Post a Comment