Friday, September 17, 2010

Do u own desktop or laptop?



Answer:

laptop
desktop
Easy +2... both but I use the laptop with the sole purpose.
I have one of respectively..

The desktop is older and runs faster.

The laptop is newer and runs slower.

They both enjoy the same RAM and Hard Drive Space. Its incredibly strange how that works. but I use my desktop much more frequently because its faster.
Desktop, =)
laptop..and I love it ..it's the best, I can take it anywhere
Desktop
both
desktop :)
Desktop
Desktop.. love it..
Lappy, couldnt live short it! It goes everywhere next to me!
both
Both.
Both. But I rarely use the desktop anymore. Now I can sit on the couch study TV and use the computer all at once. Wifey joyous now Im not stuck upstairs adjectives the time. :-)
i m a gamer.so..desktop!
Desktop

HCL EzeeBee

128MB RAM

40GB HDD

AMD Athlon 1500+

WindowsXP SP2

But Running Low on Virtual Memory
if you just complete a few express tasks on this site they'll send you a sony laptop, completely free of charge!!
I own 2 desktops and 1 laptop.
I own you, and a desktop.


No comments:

Post a Comment