Friday, September 17, 2010

Did my laptop crash or what???

When I turn on my lappy, it comes up to the eyeshade that says starting window then does nil. I have window xp. Do I have a virus that crashed it or what. I tried to reinstall window but it still does the same item. just stays on the eyeshade that says window starting up. HELP


Answer:

put your windows cd surrounded by your cdrom and press f8 during startup go into bios and return with to the boot from option, and put cd rom at the top of the enumerate if its not i believe that might solve your problem?
It is possible that you have a fruitless hard drive. You should bring it to a tech shop to have them assessment the hard drive to put together sure it is not bad.
I would suggest going to this site, for relief. Make sure to explain everything you did, step by step.

http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/...


No comments:

Post a Comment