Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does anyone hold a Everex 15.4 StepNote NC1502 Widescreen Laptop PC w/ Via Processor and can u notify me how it

Does anyone enjoy a Everex 15.4 StepNote NC1502 Widescreen Laptop PC w/ Via Processor and can u tell me how it works? Like is it dutiful?


Answer:

yeah man if i was you i would stay away from the VIA processor it is no suitable at all turn with something better from everex i dont resembling them but if thats all the money you enjoy to work with afterwards they are ok compaq has a laptop 512 mb of run into and a 100 gig not easy drive for 440 thats about 7 bucks smaller amount then the everex they enjoy at walmart.com with the VIA processor to be exact 447 plus tax anyways im me i can relief you out more my yahoo sn is viper77355 ok later
I get a free laptop from this site, I highly recommend it!

how to curl hair with straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment