Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does anyone know how much it costs?

I'm interested contained by the new HP HDX Dragon and I'v busted my chops serching far and broad across the net looking for the rpice of the item ... so does anyone know?



And please if u are cluless of it's price don't give pointless answers that will just mess up the unbroken thing, I really want to know!


Answer:

The HDX will be available in unpaid June, with a starting price of $2,999(UPDATED) and collection up to $4,000 +
This article says it will retail at $2999 within June.
The HDX will be available in belatedly June, with a starting price of $2,999(UPDATE) and field up to $4,000 +. I assume that price will not include all of the features within the initial spec sheet.

how to deal with men

No comments:

Post a Comment