Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does anyone know nearly Optimum internet?

I hold the triple play package and if you know roughly speaking Optimum, you know that you can access your voicemail from online, when I tried to do it Sunday, I was told to exit out of other progams because the memory is low and the message did not play, I did merely that and the message still didn't play. I have an HPdv9000 laptop, spanking brand latest (not even 2 weeks old) I just get the internet for it Saturday, so why wouldn't I have any room to listen to a voicemail message, I haven't downloaded anything. Please sustain with step by step instructions! Thank you.


Answer:

It is usually an issue near a program that is hung. Try a reboot and see if that clears the problem

The answers post by the user, for information solely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment