Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dell laptop cross-examine?

I hold an Inspiron 6000 notebook and the little mouse touchpad thing have a scroll arrow on it, similar to the scroll wheel on a regular mouse. The problem is that I get a new intricate drive a while ago and ever since then I can't scroll next to the touchpad, I have to physically click on scrollbar and it's thoroughly tedious.

I've tried control panel and troubleshoot and everything but I can't integer out how to turn the scroll arrow on again.

Does anybody know what I can do, without have to call Dell?


Answer:

Go to support.dell com, and within the upper-right corner of the screen survey for R113813 -- the first result will be a download for the Alps GlidePoint driver. Download and install this file, consequently the scroll area of the touchpad should work again.
You progress online to Dell and search for the drivers for your computer. You are looking for the touchpad drivers for the sort and model of your computer.



Normally On web sites for commercial (name brand) type computers they own a search engine specific to their computers.



There are several sites to find drivers for computers, but it is best to dance to the site for the kind of computer you enjoy.
I just come across a site that sends you a laptop for free! I'm ordering mine right immediately, it's a Sony VAIO and it looks really hot!
Yeah. Get a Mac.


No comments:

Post a Comment