Friday, September 17, 2010

Dell Latitude c510/610 S Video port problem.?

Heres the buy and sell the monitor on my laptop is smashed so i am unable to see what is on the peak, I realized it have an S Video port on the side so I went and bought an S Video cord so I could hook it up to my tube, I hooked it up and it worked then the laptop closed on fluke putting the laptop into sleep mode and when I woke the laptop up the television say no signal on the screen. I hold rebooted and unplugged and replugged the cables put money on in and it still is recitation me no signal on the TV screen.


Answer:

Well, this is extremely thorny to answer since I don't have indistinguishable computer/video card as you, but I'll try.



Well, some laptops have fast keys that allow you to rework monitors using the keyboard. If you own a fn key on your baby grand (might be blue) try holding that and selecting of your F key. Eg. fn+F3 or fn+F8



If not then right click on a blank nouns of your desktop (not on an icon) and select Properties



From there click on the Settings tab. Now this eyeshade may be different depending on your computer/video card, so try switching monitors near the Display drop down box.



Otherwise try click on Advanced (bottom right corner) and look around in near for a way to switch your monitor to an alternate display. Try using the Help function while surrounded by that Advanced screen.



Otherwise check here: http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/sy...



That's the support guide for a Dell Latitude c510



Good Luck!

The answers post by the user, for information merely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment